Tensive is a biomedical company that is developing an innovative scaffold aiming to improve breast cancer patients’ quality of life, by offering a natural breast reconstruction.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to work closely with the Management and Finance team in supporting daily operations and the company’s financial activities. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the account payables and grant reporting.
We love to hire collaborative and self-motivated people with a passion for learning and a teamwork spirit. Our team invests heavily in coaching new hires.
The Executive Assistant will be managing:
- Orders and vendors relationship
- Vendors and employees’ payments
- Expenses refunds
The Executive Assistant will be involved in:
- Accounting documents preparation and archiving
- Balance sheet preparation (both for the company and for single projects, such as grants)
- Reporting activities related to grants
- Technical high school (ragioneria) or Bachelor in Economics/Accounting
- At least 5 years of work experience in an administrative role
- Experience in accounting and administrative function
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively;
- Ability to independently organize his/her own schedule to achieve goals and meet projects and company deadlines;
- Excellent attitude to teamwork and ability to work in a small, fast-growing startup environment;
- Ability to manage stress during intense working periods;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- QuickBooks software knowledge
- Knowledge of the ITALIAN GAAP and international IAS/IFRS
- Experience in accounting and administrative function in the healthcare or medical sector is highly preferred
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We keep an eye out for people with strong skills in chemistry, biology and biomaterials as openings occur. If you would like to be considered for openings in these areas, please email your resume and interests to firstname.lastname@example.org